我叫葉均承 (Chun Chen Yeh)，在家裡我排行老大，今年就讀北一女中一年級。爸爸是數學教授，媽媽是公務員，我喜歡音樂、歷史、童軍和數學。因為爸爸常常會拿一些遊戲題目跟我玩，並指導我做分析，培養我的數學能力和興趣。希望以後能繼續做研究，因為在研究的過程中，不但可以享受到成就感，而且數學能力也會進步不少哩！
1 移動棋子的致勝秘笈（Winning strategies for Games Played with Chips）(PowerPoint)
My name is Chun-Chen Yeh and I am now a freshman at Taipei Municipal First Girl’s Senior High School. My father is a Math Professor, my mother is a secretary, and I am the eldest of three children of the family. As a sixteen-year-old girl, I like to enjoy listening music, reading history, and studying mathematics. I have been also serving as a girl scout since entering my Senior High. Starting at forth grade, I have been obtained many math games to play from my father. Such training not only improved my ability in mathematics, but also provided me so many pleasure and achievement. For many years, I have studied and researched several math problems during the summer and winter vacations. They include
1. Winning strategies for Games Played with Chips (Chinese) (PowerPoint)
2. A Study of Log Stacker (Chinese)
3. Generalization of the Apex game (Chinese)
4. A Study of the game of marmot (Chinese)
5. A study of classification for the figures of coloring Chess (Chinese)All of these were done with many helps from my high school teachers S. C. Lee and L. M. Sue also from Mr. W. S. Sun who is the organizer of a Math Club that I am participating and from S. P. Eu who is a height school teacher and also a Ph.D. student of my father. I was also very lucky to perform these projects under the guidance of Professors S.C. Liu, C. D. Fu and J. C. Chuan. Of course, these projects would never be accomplished without encourage from my father and typesetting done by my mother.